Durbin PLC is a UK registered company, number 3626868. Its registered office is at Durbin House, Unit 5, Swallowfield Way, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 1DQ.
Please carefully read these terms and conditions before using this website. By using the site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to these terms. Durbin may alter these terms at any time, so you should occasionally check them as changes will take effect as soon as they are posted on this website.
In accessing any part of this website, you agree not to:
- Use the website in a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the website’s use by other users
- Upload, transmit or display any false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene or unlawful materials
- Copy, reproduce or redistribute material contained on this website, either in part or in whole, without prior written consent from Durbin
- Modify, interfere with or misuse data contained on the website
- Decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of the website
- Use the website to transmit any information that contains a virus, worm or other disruptive component
This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Durbin has no control. Inclusion of the Durbin website on any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Durbin PLC. Durbin has no control as to the accuracy or quality of any information contained in such websites and shall have no liability for any loss, damage or cost of any kind arising from such information.
This website and its contents are intended to comply with English laws. These terms will be governed in accordance with the laws of England. The English courts will have jurisdiction over any disputes arising in connection with this website.